Grow with a great company.
The Store Director is responsible for overall management of the boutique, staff, merchandise and customer service. They will also be responsible for achieving sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandising standards and goals, building highly motivated teams and developing associates to the next level.
Brand Ambassador, Customer Service and Public Relations
- Embody the brand image for customers
- Excite and instill passion and pride for the brand
- Enhance customer service standards in store is delivered at all times
- Manage and lead team efforts in clienteling towards new client acquisition and retention
- Drive Store sales and productivity through key KPI management (e.g., Store Sales, UPT, Conversion, Repurchase Rate, Productivity and Inventory management)
- Monitor and analyze sales performance to propose commercial action plans
- Responsible for daily operations ensuring efficiency and protection of company assets through schedule management, inventory management, cash management, shipping and receiving, adhering to business needs and company policies and procedures
- Analyze reports (sell-through and productivity) and work closely with regional partners to strategically drive and grow business
- Excite, motivate and lead the team
- Develop, train and continuously motivate associates towards exceeding personal and category sales objectives while applying retail excellence
- Demonstrate leadership by playing an active role on the selling floor, coaching and team
- Train store staff by preparing products and sales training materials, delivering training sessions, and reviewing results and training needs
- Knowledgeable and passionate about Fashion, Art, and Culture
- Open, fun, lively and connected to Paris life.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in a luxury or high fashion environment is required, with proven management experience
- Proficient in French and English, other languages will be considered as an asset
Salary: market conditions + strong incentive on business development